Housing Association Roundtable 27/04/2021
2020 saw unprecedented challenges for a housing sector that supports millions of people across the UK. Continuing to be able to provide services, help and advice amidst COVID-19 restrictions saw providers and their staff adapting to these changing circumstances.
On the 27th April 2021 we will be inviting a select number of leaders in Housing Associations across the UK to share best practice in employee listening in a specially convened roundtable event, hosted by Donna Hamilton, Director of Client Success at Peachy Mondays.
We are delighted to be joined by : –
Executive Director of People
The roundtable will discuss how the sector has adapted to ensure employees are informed, connected and heard.The key discussion topics will include: –
• Using employee listening to keep employees and residents safe
• Connecting employees working remotely
• Challenges in keeping vital services running
• Managing testing and support vaccine rollout.
To apply for a space, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org by 9th April 2021.
- Case Study (13)
- Change and transformation (20)
- Connectedness (4)
- Culture (11)
- Design (10)
- Diversity and Inclusion (1)
- Effectiveness (16)
- Employee engagement (54)
- Employee experience (36)
- Employee Feedback (46)
- Employee Wellbeing (1)
- Events (10)
- Financial Wellbeing (1)
- Happiness (4)
- Internal Communications (9)
- News (24)
- Organisational Effectiveness (16)
- Uncategorized (3)