With our employee feedback management platform you can
- Produce and issue 'Mobile friendly' surveys, pulses etc. in minutes
- Let people contribute ideas, questions or issues anonymously - anytime
- Have targeted anonymous dialogue™ to find the 'why' behind 'what' people think - enabling effective actions fast
- Efficiently manage qualitative (text) feedback at enterprise scale
- View integrated insights & benchmarks across all feedback sources
- Massively reduce the time and effort to consult with all your people
- Capture truthful, complete feedback from everyone
Have crucial conversations!
Directly from the results of any survey (short pulse, 360 feedback, engagement survey, or business specific topic) you can have targeted anonymous dialogue with people who respond in a particular way:
- 42% disagree with “I have the resources I need to do my job effectively”! That can’t help performance, find out what resources each one is missing.
- 3% believe “there are harmful things like bullying or harassment”! It may be only 3% and not statistically significant, but can't be ignored – now you can offer them a safe route to let you know what's happening
- 15% in the London office plan to leave in the next 12 months? Ask them directly why and what might make them stay.
- 20% of the support team strongly disagree that customer service is valued here! This is critical to the business - what's gone wrong?
- Someone says she would like “more support from management”? What does she mean? Go ahead ask her, and you might be able to sort this quickly
- 60% think “it's a great place to work”? Great news, they are your best advocates, why not ask them to spread the word to attract more great employees like them?
When you engage directly with people based on their response to questions, you quickly get to the root of issues, creating immediate actions or informing more complex decisions. All in a fraction of the time taken to arrange and conduct focus groups.
Drive engagement, performance & change
You understand the value of listening to your people, want to listen better, and to take action faster. A more engaged workforce has many advantages (productivity, profitability, wellbeing, customer service, innovation, talent retention and others) and a key starting point to creating this employee-centric environment is to both listen to and respond to employees, and to take actions when appropriate.
But that's difficult; apart from the sheer number of conversations required to undertake and interpret, there are sensitivities, politics, and as many opinions as there are people. Often it's just the loudest voices which are heard. It's not surprising that employee voice and communications normally score low in surveys!
We have the solution.
Peachy Mondays is the employee feedback management platform that gives you deep insight in days rather than months. Capture WHAT your people feel, have targeted anonymous dialogue to find out WHY, and efficiently manage and analyse responses at enterprise scale. Unlike focus groups, all employees feel involved and listened to, and the organisation has a complete set of employee opinions to inform decision making and change, for a fraction of the time and cost.
- Surveys (template or custom)
- Anytime continuous feedback for ideas / questions / comments
- Pulse Checks (recurring)
- Engagement Surveys
- Exit Surveys
- 360s & 180s
- eNPS... (and more)