This is an important section of the site explaining the terms and conditions you are agreeing to when you use the web sites www.peachymondays.com and hub.peachymondays.com (the “Site” or “Sites”).
1. Unless otherwise specified, the materials on the Site are directed solely at employers and employees who access the Site from the United Kingdom. Peachy Mondays Limited (“we”, “us”, “our”) does not represent that any material on the Site is appropriate for use in other locations and will not be liable for any losses incurred as a result of such use. Those who choose to access the Site from other locations are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
2. By submitting information and/or materials to the Site, you agree that, whilst we may contact you in relation to the information and/or materials you have provided, we are not obliged to provide you with any particular service.
3. Any contract between us, whether for use of the Site or in relation to the provision of services through the Site, will be governed by the laws of Scotland and all parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish Courts. Any contract will be communicated in English.
4. We do not represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy or reliability of communications posted by users nor do we endorse any opinions expressed by users. You acknowledge that any reliance on material posted by users is at your own risk.
5. We make no warranty that the contents of the Site are free from infection by viruses or anything else which has contaminating or destructive properties and shall have no liability in respect thereof.
6. We have taken every care in the preparation of the content of the Site, however we cannot guarantee uninterrupted and totally reliable access to the Site, and therefore cannot guarantee that the information will always be completely up to date and free of mistakes. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on the Site and will accept no liability for any loss or damage arising as a result of problems with access.
7. We shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of any of the information contained on the Site.
8. Certain (hypertext) links in the Site may lead to other web sites, which are not under our control. When you activate any of these you will leave the Site and we have no control over and will accept no responsibility or liability for the material on any web site which is not under our control.
9. We may make software owned or operated by third-party companies available to you. You must only use this software in accordance with the terms and conditions imposed by the third-party provider.
10. Your correspondence or participation in promotions, or business dealings with organisations found on or through the Site, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertisers. You agree that we shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as a result of any such dealings, or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Site.
11. The exclusions of liability set out in these terms and conditions shall not apply to any damages arising from death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or any of our employees or agents.
12. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with laws of Scotland. If any provision of these terms and conditions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
13. We reserve the right to alter these terms and conditions from time to time by posting new terms and conditions on the Site.
14. If any provision of these conditions is held by any competent authority to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part then such provision shall be deemed to be omitted and the validity of the other provisions of these conditions shall not be affected.
15. All liability is excluded to the extent permitted by law including any implied terms. Where liability cannot be excluded, our entire liability under or in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall not exceed the greater of :- the total amount actually paid by you to us; or £500.
When you register (sign up) with us, you may be asked to create a user name and password. It is your responsibility to keep your password confidential. You are responsible for all uses of the Site accessed through your user account.
At the time of registering, you must ensure that all the information you provide us with is accurate. It is your responsibility to notify us if the information submitted changes. You should do this by updating your personal details or information posted as soon as the change becomes effective.
We may suspend or cancel your registration at any time if you breach any of your obligations under these Terms and Conditions or otherwise at our reasonable discretion. The suspension or cancellation of your registration and your right to use the Site shall not affect either party’s statutory rights or liabilities.
All brand names, product and service names and titled and copyrights used in the Site are trade marks, trade names, service marks or copyrights of their respective holders. No permission is given by us for their use by any person other than such holders and such use may constitute an infringement of the holder’s rights.
By submitting content to the Site you automatically grant to us a perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive and royalty-free licence to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, distribute and/or display the content (in whole or in part) to other users of the Site or otherwise.
You warrant that you are the owner of all and any material that you post or alternatively that you have obtained the necessary consent(s) from the owner(s) of the material.
Employment Related Matters
Without prejudice to the rights afforded to us, we make no representation and do not warrant the following matters:-
- the existence or availability of any position posted on the Site;
- the suitability of any individual for positions posted on the Site;
- that any user of the Site will keep the information posted confidential;
- the final terms and duration of any appointment obtained via use of the Site.
The Site is owned and operated by Peachy Mondays Limited. Registered office:- CITYPOINT, 65 HAYMARKET TERRACE, EDINBURGH, SCOTLAND, EH12 5HD. Registered in Scotland with company number SC421935. VAT number 140 1572 53.