2020: HR trends and predictions
What’s in store for HR leaders in 2020? Add these thought-leadership pieces to your ‘must read’ list.
The start of a new year – and a new decade – has seen a flurry of predictions and trends from industry analysts, thought-leaders and practitioners working in the field of Human Resources. From putting the ‘human’ back into ‘human resources’ to ‘tending’ employees; there are recurring and emerging themes that HR leaders should be aware of.
Here, we’ve collated just a few of the thought-leadership pieces that we think should be on your ‘must read’ list.
- Putting the ‘H’ back into HR – 10 predictions for HR in 2020, David Green, people analytics leader and Director at Insight222 and myHRfuture
- Predictions for 2020: Clarity, Focus, Action! David Mallon, Bersin Human Capital Trends
- 2020 Predictions: Reinventing Work, Reinventing HR, Reinventing ourselves, Josh Bersin, industry analyst and founder of Bersin
- Top 12 HR Trends for 2020, Tom Haak, Director, HR Trend Institute
- Top 10 Workplace Leadership Articles of 2019, Jessica Buono, Gallup
- 3 HR trends for 2020: What’s In Store, Meghan M Biro, Founder of TalentCulture
You can read more from the Peachy Mondays blog here.