2020: HR trends and predictions
Design, Employee engagement, Employee experience
What’s in store for HR leaders in 2020? Add these thought-leadership pieces to your ‘must read’ list.
The start of a new year – and a new decade – has seen a flurry of predictions and trends from industry analysts, thought-leaders and practitioners working in the field of Human Resources. From putting the ‘human’ back into ‘human resources’ to ‘tending’ employees; there are recurring and emerging themes that HR leaders should be aware of.
Here, we’ve collated just a few of the thought-leadership pieces that we think should be on your ‘must read’ list.
- Putting the ‘H’ back into HR – 10 predictions for HR in 2020, David Green, people analytics leader and Director at Insight222 and myHRfuture
- Predictions for 2020: Clarity, Focus, Action! David Mallon, Bersin Human Capital Trends
- 2020 Predictions: Reinventing Work, Reinventing HR, Reinventing ourselves, Josh Bersin, industry analyst and founder of Bersin
- Top 12 HR Trends for 2020, Tom Haak, Director, HR Trend Institute
- Top 10 Workplace Leadership Articles of 2019, Jessica Buono, Gallup
- 3 HR trends for 2020: What’s In Store, Meghan M Biro, Founder of TalentCulture
You can read more from the Peachy Mondays blog here.
- Case Study (11)
- Change and transformation (18)
- Connectedness (2)
- Culture (8)
- Design (10)
- Effectiveness (15)
- Employee engagement (46)
- Employee experience (31)
- Employee Feedback (41)
- Events (10)
- Happiness (4)
- Internal Communications (6)
- News (23)
- Organisational Effectiveness (10)
- Uncategorized (3)
Agility announcement Award Behavioural Science Business Case Study Change competition Connectedness Conscious Quitting COVID-19 Culture data Employee Engagement Employee experience Employee Feedback Employee listening Employee Voice Engagement event Financial Wellbeing growth Happiness HR HR Tech Internal Communications Marketing Net Promoter Score news Newsletter Organisational Effectiveness press release Results storytelling Targeted Anonymous Dialogue tech technology transformation Umbrella Managers Wellbeing Wellness World of Work